Oh my word…we found the cutest “Merry Christmas” sign at Walmart for $4.97. Hello, bargain! We thought this would be cute in a Christmas wreath, and boy, were we right! We also got these cute polka dot poinsettias at Walmart, so the moral of this story is that you can find cute accents for your wreaths at places that don’t break the bank!
Here is what you will need to make this Christmas Wreath:
- 24 inch Flocked Christmas Wreath (Walmart)
- Merry Christmas Sign (Walmart)
- Polka Dot Poinsettias (Walmart)
- Red, Green, & White Berries (Hobby Lobby)
- Red Glitter Sprays (Hobby Lobby)
- Red Hydrangeas (Walmart or Hobby Lobby)
- Various Ornaments (Walmart)
- Optional: Extra Peppermint Ornaments & Accents (Hobby Lobby)
- Wired 2 & 1/2 Inch Ribbon of Choice (Walmart or Hobby Lobby)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
How To Decorate a Christmas Wreath Video…
If you would like to know more about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Wreath Club.
And…don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: