This Christmas swag is such a fun and festive way to decorate your door this winter. In this swag tutorial we are going to show you how to create a beautiful Christmas swag that is filled with glittering picks and ornaments. This swag will be a fabulous addition to your decor this Christmas season.
This DIY Christmas swag is made using a 36″ snow flocked pine swag. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY SWAG:
- 36″ Snow Flocked Pine Swag
- Large Black and White Finial Ornament
- Red Glitter Picks
- Assorted Red, Black and White Ornaments
- 4″ Black and White Checked Wired Ribbon (here is a tutorial showing how to make the bow)
- 2″ White and Black Wired Ribbon
- 1.5″ Wired Red Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks