A fall candelabra is simple and creative way to make a bold statement with your decor this season. This DIY arrangement is a fabulous way to dress up your table this fall, and can be made in any color combination you choose. This would make a great wedding centerpiece, or as an addition to your thanksgiving table scape.
This Fall arrangement is made using a tall candle holder as the base and an assortment of fall filler flowers and greenery. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS FALL CANDELABRA:
- Candle Holder
- Floral Foam (we used 4″ round foam balls and cut in half before gluing to our candle holder base)
- Assorted Fall Flowers
- Assorted Fall Foliage of Choice
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to our exclusive GMH Pink Glue Skillet that we use!)
- Glue Sticks
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A FALL CANDELABRA VIDEO:
This fall candelabra came out so pretty! If you loved this DIY wreath be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Pumpkin Table Arrangement
- How to Make a Pumpkin Centerpiece
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY: How to Make a Bow
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- The Best Bow Makers for Making Bows
- DIY RAG BOW
- Best Ribbon for Fall