This funky farmhouse wreath is so pretty and fun to make! It would make a fabulous housewarming gift!
- 18 inch grapevine wreath(Hobby Lobby)
- 1 bush of faux roses (Hobby Lobby or Michaels)
- 1 bush of gerbera daisies (Hobby Lobby)
- Pink Hydrangeas (Michaels)
- 1 bush of wildflowers (Michaels)
- Metal Cow Sign (Jane’s Front Door Decor)
- Assorted greenery and filler flowers of your choice (Hobby Lobby)
- Wired ribbons of your choice (We used 3 ribbons – cow print from Craft Outlet)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
How To Make A Funky Farmhouse Wreath Video…
I hope you enjoyed this project! This wreath is so versatile and would make the perfect housewarming gift! You could easily replace the magnolias with roses, peonies, or hydrangeas if you would prefer, and this wreath can be made in a variety of colors.
If you would like to know more about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Club.
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: