A Fall Wreath is a must have from September through November! In this DIY Modern Fall Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a gorgeous fall wreath with a modern day twist. This wreath is a great way to welcome guests all autumn long!
This fall wreath is made using a grapevine base and artificial fall flowers. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A DIY FALL WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Orange Peony Bush
- Orange Sunflower Bush
- Small Navy Blue Flowers
- Fall Greenery Bush
- Fall Foam Pumpkins
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
HOW TO MAKE A MODERN FALL WREATH VIDEO:
This modern fall wreath is so pretty and simple to make! If you loved this DIY fall project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Dollar Tree Haul
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall