If you love rustic style fall decor, then this Rustic Fall Wreath is a fabulous way for you to decorate your door this fall season. In this DIY Fall Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a gorgeous fall wreath for your front door!
This Rustic Fall Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of fall foliage, autumn colored flowers, pumpkins, and fall leaves. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY RUSTIC FALL WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Gold Peony Bush
- Mini Sunflower Bush
- Fall Pumpkin Picks (walmart)
- Assorted Fall Greenery & Leaves
- Gold Fall Leaves
- 1.5″ Burlap Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A RUSTIC FALL WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY rustic fall wreath is a beauty! It’s perfect for those of us who love a natural, rustic look. If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Dollar Tree Haul
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall