We recently found the cutest metal “Flower Market” sign from Jane’s Front Door Decor that we are absolutely in love with, and with truck’s being so popular right now, it has the perfect rustic style blue truck to make it not only cute, but trendy too. We were able to score some blue truck ribbon that matches the sign perfectly, so we designed this pretty spring wreath and wanted to share with you all the video of us making it!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY SPRING WREATH:
- 14 inch grapevine wreath – Hobby Lobby
- “Flower Market” Sign – Jane’s Front Door Decor
- Various grasses & greenery – Hobby Lobby
- Artificial Roses, Peonies, Hydrangeas, or Flowers of Choice – Hobby Lobby, Walmart, or Michaels
- Smaller filler flowers – Walmart or Michaels
- Various Ribbons (Truck Ribbon Came from Craft Outlet)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
How To Make a DIY Spring Wreath Video…
Leave us a comment and let us know what you think about this spring wreath!
If you would like to know more about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Club.
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Grapevine Bunny Wreath DIY
- DIY Paper Flowers Tutorial
- Easy DIY Hydrangea Ball Door Hanger
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell