Eucalyptus wreaths are a great way to add a little bit of farmhouse charm to your front door and these DIY Eucalyptus wreaths are classic and beautiful, and so simple to make! These greenery wreaths only require a few supplies and can be used year round. *Some links may lead to websites where I am an affiliate. Click [HERE] for my disclosure statement.*
Supplies needed to make this DIY eucalyptus wreath:
- 14 inch grapevine wreath base (Hobby Lobby)
- Three Faux Eucalyptus Bushes (Hobby Lobby)
- Wired Burlap Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How to Make a DIY Eucalyptus Wreath Video:
I hope you enjoyed this DIY Eucalyptus wreath, let us know if you make one!
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell