Mailbox swags are a great way to spruce up your mailbox! You can change them out from season to season, and they stand out because you don’t see them that often. I really love the look of a mailbox swag sitting on top of a mailbox, and they are fun and actually pretty simple to make. You can get as “fancy” as you like, or keep it simple with berries and a bow if that is what you prefer. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
Supplies Needed to Make a Mailbox Swag
- Pine Swag
- Artificial Fall Flowers (1 to 2 Bushes)
- Assorted Fall Greenery or Leaves
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How to Make a Mailbox Swag Video:
These mailbox swags are so fun to make! If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: