Easy DIY Flip Flop Wreath Tutorial
If you want to make something cute and inexpensive for summer this flip flop door hanger is perfect! It cost under $10 to make and it is really easy, plus it would be great to make with your kids or grandkids during summer break.
Here is what you will need to make this DIY flip flop wreath:
- 7 pair of flip flops (mix and match colors and patterns)
- Small Wood Letters or Stickers
- Colorful Wired Ribbon
- Flower Heads in Various Sizes
- Jewels or Rhinestones
- Wood Stick for Backing
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
This post may contain affiliate links of products that I know and LOVE!
If you would like to know more about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Club.
Please feel free to leave a question about pricing your wreaths and don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you loved this article, be sure to check out:
- How to Make a Farmhouse Pig Wreath
- How to Make a Magnolia Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell