This yummy peanut butter fudge is so simple to make and will be a hit at your next party or get together!
This super-easy peanut butter fudge is made in the microwave and only takes a few ingredients. It is so simple and perfect for a quick dessert! This will be a hit at all of your holiday gatherings, or any time you need a quick and easy sweet recipe.
You only need 4 ingredients for this peanut butter fudge – peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and unsalted butter.
I love this fudge recipe and how easy it is to make. Our family makes it all the time and it is always so good. It is the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The first step is to melt your butter, and then add in the peanut butter and heat until melted. This is a microwave recipe, so it is important that you use a large microwave safe bowl for this. You will use the same bowl for all the steps. I have listed the microwave times in the recipe card below, but just keep in mind that microwave times may vary. I have listed the exact times that I use, however, you may need to adjust the times based on your microwave.
Next, you will add in your confectioners sugar and vanilla extract. You will need an entire 1 pound box of confectioners sugar for this recipe. Stir until sugar is combined really well with the peanut butter mixture.
Once your mixture is well combined you will need to pour the peanut butter mixture into a 8” x 8” cake pan covered with parchment paper. Chill your fudge for one hour in the refrigerator, then cut into squares, and enjoy!
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 lb Box of Powdered Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Sticks of Unsalted Butter
- Melt butter in large covered glass bowl in microwave, until melted
- Add one cup of peanut butter'to melted butter and cover
- Heat for 2 minutes and 20 seconds in microwave
- Stir butter and peanut butter mixture
- Heat and additional 2 minutes and 20 seconds in microwave
- Add confectioners suger and vanilla extract to mixture
- Stir until well combined
- Pour mixture into a 8”x8” pan covered with parchment paper
- Chill for one hour in the refrigerator
- Cut into squares & enjoy
Microwave times may vary. These are the exact times that I use, however, you may need to adjust the times based on your microwave.