We are seeing some fun new color trends for florals for this upcoming fall season! We decided to try out a design with the new fall color trends, and I have to say I am loving the look! Watch this video and let us know what you think!
Supplies needed to make this fall wreath:
- 18 inch grapevine wreath base
- 3 Large Cream Flowers (we used dahlias)
- Assorted Fall Flower Bushes in Mauve & Purple
- Purple or Violet Roses
- Gold Fall Leaves
- Bush of Purple, Rose, or Mauve Colored Heather
- Gold Metal Pumpkin (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Wired Ribbon – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How To Make A Fall Wreath Video…
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: