Do you binge watch Fixer Upper just to see what beautiful projects Joanna Gaines has up her sleeve? Well, we have a magnolia farmhouse wreath that we are pretty sure would be Joanna Gaines approved! This magnolia wreath is full of rustic, farmhouse charm and will spruce up any door! This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience.
- 14 inch grapevine wreath(Hobby Lobby)
- 1 bush of faux magnolias (Hobby Lobby)
- 1 bush of white wildflowers
- Assorted greenery and filler flowers of your choice
- Wired ribbon of your choice (burlap works great with this design)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
How To Make A Magnolia Farmhouse Wreath Video…
I hope you enjoyed this project! This wreath is so versatile and would make the perfect housewarming gift! You could easily replace the magnolias with roses, peonies, or hydrangeas if you would prefer, and this wreath can be made in a variety of colors.
If you would like to know more about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Club.
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Summer Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
- How to Make a Farmhouse Pig Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell