It’s almost fall, y’all! Now is the time to be trading out your summer door wreath for a festive fall wreath. In this DIY fall wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a fabulous fall wreath that will spruce up your front door this season!
This DIY Fall Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of fall foliage, vibrant fall flowers, glittered pumpkins, fall leaves, and a “Happy Fall Y’all” sign. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY HAPPY FALL Y’ALL WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Happy Fall Y’all Sign
- Gold Peony Bush
- Orange Dahlia or Ranunculus Bush
- Sunflower Bush
- Mini Sunflower Bush
- Glitter Pumpkins – Dollar Tree
- Assorted Fall Greenery & Leaves
- Gold Fall Leaves
- Assorted Fall Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A HEY Y’ALL FALL WREATH VIDEO:
This whimsical fall wreath is so festive and fun! It’s a great way to jazz up your door this fall season. If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall