Coastal Decor is so popular, especially when decorating a beach house, and Coastal Wreaths are a great way to add coastal charm to your front door. In the video below we show you how to decorate a coastal themed wreath using beach themed decor, nautical ribbon, and artificial flowers. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A DIY SUMMER WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Coastal/Beach Themed Decor
- Blue Hydrangea Bush
- Assorted Blue and White Flowers
- Assorted Greenery
- Assorted Nautical Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
How To Make a DIY Coastal Wreath Video…
This coastal wreath is so much fun to make and it is perfect to use in a beach house or beach themed room! If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, don’t forget to check out Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- How to Make A Bow In One Minute
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- The Best Bow Makers for Making Bows
- DIY RAG BOW
- Best Ribbon for