Fall will be here before you know it, and if you sell your wreaths, like we do, you have to start preparing for the autumn season wayyyy ahead of time. When the first fall pumpkin hits the craft store’s shelf, we start working on fall wreaths.
We found these pretty velvet pumpkins at Hobby Lobby, and knew they would be perfect in a wreath! Watch the video below to see how to make a fall wreath using velvet pumpkins and lots of bright and vibrant fall flowers.
Supplies needed to make this fall wreath:
- 18 inch grapevine wreath base
- 2 Large Orange Flowers (we used dahlias)
- Assorted Fall Flower Bushes
- Purple Roses
- Assorted Greenery (can substitute fall leaves)
- 2 Large Decorative Velvet Pumpkins (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Wired Ribbon – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How to Make a Fall Wreath Video
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you want to learn to make designer quality wreaths, I highly encourage you to join Design With The Pros Club – You will not be disappointed! Let us know in the comments what you think about this DIY fabulous fall wreath.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How To Make a Fall Wreath Under $15
- How to Make a Modern Fall Wreath
- Easy DIY Hydrangea Ball Door Hanger
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell