Fall wreaths are so much fun to make, and they are a fabulous way to add charm and style to your home during the fall season. This DIY fall wreath is full of beautiful fall foliage and faux cotton boils. It is the perfect combination of natural autumn beauty and farmhouse style. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
Supplies needed to make this DIY fall wreath:
- 14 inch grapevine wreath base
- Assorted Fall Foliage Bush (We found ours at Walmart)
- Bush of Fall Leaves
- Small Decorative Pumpkins (You may be able to find them included in the foliage bush – Ours were included)
- Faux Cotton Stems (You can easily make them yourself with this tutorial and it will save you tons of money!)
- Wired Burlap Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How to Make a DIY Fall Cotton Wreath Video:
I hope you enjoyed this fall cotton wreath DIY, let us know if you make one!
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: