Hanging a handmade fall wreath on your front door is a great way to add festive charm to your home this season! This fall pumpkin wreath will be the perfect addition to your fall decor. It oozes farmhouse charm and is so fun to create!
This wreath is made using a natural grapevine base, a metal pumpkin sign, and an assortment of sunflowers, fall filler flowers, leaves, and berries. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS FALL PUMPKIN WREATH:
- Grapevine Wreath (you can use 16″ or 18″)
- Metal Pumpkin Sign (Hobby Lobby)
- White Sunflower Bush
- Small White Pumpkins
- Small White Filler Sunflower Bush
- Assorted Fall Flowers of Your Choice
- Assorted Fall Greenery & Berries
- Fall Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to our exclusive GMH Pink Glue Skillet that we use!)
- Glue Sticks
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A PUMPKIN WREATH VIDEO:
This Fall Pumpkin wreath is so sweet and charming! It’s a fabulous way to dress up your door this fall season. If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- 7 Tips for Saving Money on Wreath Supplies
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making