A festive Fall Wreath is a great way to dress up your door this autumn! In this do-it-yourself fall wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a fall wreath that will give your front door major “WOW” factor. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A DIY SCARECROW WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Scarecrow Wreath Attachment
- Velvet Pumpkins
- Fall Colored Hydrangeas
- Assorted Fall Flowers & Foliage
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
HOW TO MAKE A FALL SCARECROW WREATH VIDEO:
This fall scarecrow wreath is so cute and it’s the perfect way to spruce up your door this fall! If you loved this DIY fall project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Dollar Tree Haul
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall