Sunflower wreaths are a great way to spruce up your door for fall! In this wreath making tutorial we are going to show you how to make a pretty sunflower wreath that will take you from late summer all the way through fall. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A DIY FALL WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Sunflower Stems or Sunflower Bush
- Fall Boxwood or Similar Fall Greenery
- Ficus Leaves
- Orange Daisy Bush
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
HOW TO MAKE A FALL SUNFLOWER WREATH VIDEO:
This sunflower wreath is so pretty and is perfect to use late summer through early fall! If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Dollar Tree Haul
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall