Fall Swags are a great way to add elegance and style to your front door! You can take a simple swag base and dress it up as much or as little as you want, to suit your decorating style. In the video below, we are going to show you how to make a gorgeous fall swag that will leave your guests oohing and aahing! Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A DIY FALL SWAG:
- 32-36 Inch Pine Swag
- Beaded Pumpkins (Dollar Tree)
- Assorted Fall Foliage
- Gold and Orange Peony Bush (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
HOW TO MAKE A FALL SWAG VIDEO:
This fall swag is absolutely gorgeous, and is a fabulous way to decorate your door this fall! If you loved this DIY fall project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Dollar Tree Haul
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall