Making a fall wreath for your door doesn’t have to be difficult. All you need to know are a few simple techniques, and you will be making new wreaths for your door each season. You can find beautiful fall flowers at Walmart, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and even Dollar Tree to go in your wreath. This DIY wreath will be the perfect addition to your front door this fall.
This fall wreath is made using a 16 inch natural grapevine base, large purple peonies, faux pumpkins, fall filler flowers, leaves, and berries. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS FALL WREATH FOR YOUR DOOR:
- Grapevine Wreath (you can use 16″ or 18″)
- 3 Large Purple Peony Stems
- Pumpkin Picks
- Bush of Fall Leaves
- Small Purple Sunflower Bush
- Assorted Fall Flowers of Your Choice
- Assorted Fall Greenery & Berries
- Fall Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to our exclusive GMH Pink Glue Skillet that we use!)
- Glue Sticks
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A FALL WREATH FOR YOUR DOOR VIDEO:
This fall door wreath is a unique way to dress up your front door this season! The supplies can be found at most any craft store, and you can make it in any color combination you choose. If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- 7 Tips for Saving Money on Wreath Supplies
- DIY Fall Pumpkin Centerpiece
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making