Fall wreaths are some of my favorite type of wreaths to make. Here is a modern twist on a fall wreath that is so fun to make and looks fabulous on a front door.
Supplies needed to make this modern fall wreath:
- 18 inch grapevine wreath base
- Assorted Fall Flower Bushes
- A Few Purple Flowers
- Bush of Orange Heather
- 3 Large Orange Sunflowers
- Large Decorative Pumpkin (Styrofoam Works Best)
- Assorted Wired Ribbon – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How to Make a Modern Fall Wreath Video:
This modern fall wreath is really fun to make, and makes a bold statement on your front door. If you want to learn to make professional designer quality wreaths, I highly encourage you to check out Design With The Pros Club – You will not be disappointed! Let us know in the comments what you think about this DIY fall wreath.
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How To Make a Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Paper Flowers Tutorial
- Easy DIY Hydrangea Ball Door Hanger
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell