What screams summer more than sunflowers and bees? Not much, in my opinion! This beautiful summer wreath has the perfect combination of both and is so much fun to make. It is a showstopper for sure, so if you are looking for a fun and pretty wreath to make for summer, this is it! In this tutorial we will show you how to make a summer wreath that is eye-catching and full of fun details.
What You Will Need to Make This Summer Wreath:
- 18 inch grapevine wreath base
- Artificial Sunflower Bush
- Small Sunflower Bush
- Assorted Greenery & Filler Flowers
- Bee Sign (optional – ours came from www.craftoutlet.com)
- Bees (Hobby Lobby)
- Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bows – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
This summer wreath is full of so many fun goodies. The bees are from Hobby Lobby and add a whimsical element. The sign we used came from craft outlet, but you could make this wreath without a sign and it would still be really cute! This wreath works best when you use a variety of sizes of sunflowers, but you could also substitute daisies in this wreath if you would prefer.
How to Make a Summer Bee Wreath Video:
For more info on making and selling designer wreaths, be sure to check out Design With The Pros Club!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Silk Flower Wreath
- DIY Paper Flowers Tutorial
- Easy DIY Hydrangea Ball Door Hanger
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell