An Elegant Fall Wreath on your front door is an excellent way to add beauty and character to your home during the fall months! In this DIY Fall Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make an elegant fall wreath using gorgeous faux flowers, velvet pumpkins, with a little bling for fun!
This elegant fall wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and artificial fall flowers & foliage. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY FALL WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- 3 Burgundy Sunflowers
- 3 Crystal Broaches or Buttons
- Burgundy Peony Bush
- Pink Mum Bush
- Fall Greenery Bush
- Pink Velvet Pumpkin
- Small Velvet Pumpkin Pick
- Assorted Mauve, Rose, & Burgundy Fall Filler Flowers & Foliage
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
HOW TO MAKE AN ELEGANT FALL WREATH TUTORIAL VIDEO:
This fall wreath is such an elegant and pretty way to welcome guests to your home! If you loved this DIY fall wreath be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Dollar Tree Haul
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall