I absolutely LOVE hydrangeas. They are quite possibly my favorite flower, so I always love to find ways to use them. This simple hydrangea wreath is so easy to make and it is absolutely beautiful. You can use any color hydrangeas to fit whatever mood, season, or occasion you want to use the wreath. I love this rose, cream, burgundy combo for spring and summer, but I have made this style wreath in tons of different color combos. You can also make this with or without a bow, depending on your preference – I have made them both ways, and either way looks gorgeous.
What you will need for this DIY Hydrangea Wreath:
- 6-9 Hydrangea Stems (Assorted Colors of Your Choice)
- 14 inch Grapevine Wreath Base
- Hydrangea Leaves
- Burlap ribbon or any ribbon of your choice
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker (optional)
How To Make A Hydrangea Wreath Video…
If you would like to know more about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Club.
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Summer Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
- Easy DIY Hydrangea Ball Door Hanger
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell
PIN IT FOR LATER