The thought of Santa Claus brings fond Christmas memories to mind for most of us, and this DIY Santa wreath is the perfect decoration to add delightful charm to your home this holiday season. This wreath has just the right amount of whimsy, fun, and is full of peppermint themed goodies.
We made this wreath extra large for a client, but ideally it is best suited for a 24 inch tiered evergreen wreath base. You can use either a plain evergreen wreath base, or a snow flocked wreath base. If you want to learn how to flock your own Christmas wreaths or Christmas trees, we have a super easy tutorial showing you how to do it HERE.
Here is what you will need to make this Santa wreath:
- 24 inch evergreen wreath base (Hobby Lobby)
- 12 inch Santa Doll (Hobby Lobby or Michaels)
- 2 large Peppermint Ornaments
- Various Red and White ball ornaments (Walmart, Hobby Lobby, or Michaels)
- Assorted Peppermint Themed Sprays and Ornaments (Hobby Lobby)
- Peppermint Lollipop (Hobby Lobby or Michaels)
- 3 White Mums (Hobby Lobby or Michaels – You could also use poinsettias or hydrangeas if you prefer)
- Wired ribbons of your choice
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
How To Make A Santa Christmas Wreath Video…
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: