Hey y’all! When I found this super ADORABLE pig sign by Jane’s Front Door Decor, I knew that I absolutely had to have it and that it would be perfect in a shabby-chic wreath!! Is she not absolutely adorable?? I named her Petunia. Let me know if you think her name is fitting! 🙂 I love mixing a little shabby in with my farmhouse style decor, and this wreath has the perfect combination of both shabby-chic and farmhouse glam.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY FRONT DOOR WREATH:
- 14 or 18 inch grapevine wreath – Hobby Lobby or Walmart
- Pig Sign – Jane’s
- Cotton Stems (Hobby Lobby)
- Artificial Roses, Peonies, Hydrangeas, or Flowers of Choice – Hobby Lobby or Michaels
- Greenery (Walmart, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby)
- Deco Mesh (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Ribbons (Hobby Lobby)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
How to Make a Shabby Chic Wreath Video:
P.S. This post may contain affiliate links for products that I know and LOVE!
If you would like to know about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Club.
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Be sure to check out:
- How to Make a Magnolia Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell
- 7 tips to sell successfully on Etsy.
- Top 12 Wreath Making Tools for Beginner Wreath Makers