Jalapeno Poppers are an easy and delicious party snack that your guests will love!
These Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno poppers are a low-carb snack option that’s simple to make and so good! I make these stuffed jalapenos for my family all the time, and they are always a hit. They make the perfect party snack!
You only need four ingredients for these jalapeno poppers:
- whole fresh jalapeno peppers
- ranch seasoning
- cream cheese
We grow fresh jalapenos in our garden, so I will either pick some from our garden or get them from our local market. I like to use jalapenos that are approximately 3-4 inches long. I cut off the stems and then slice the fresh jalapenos lengthwise. Use a spoon and scoop out all of the seeds and ribs. Removing all of the seeds and ribs will take most of the spicy heat out of the jalapenos, so if you like your peppers on the spicy side, then you can leave some of the seeds.
Next, I mix together the cream and ranch seasoning. I like to use my KitchenAid electric mixer, but you can use a hand mixer, or just a good old fashioned mixing bowl and spoon. Just be sure to mix it really well. Allowing the cream cheese to soften before-hand helps make it easier to mix.
Then, just stuff each jalapeno with the cream cheese mixture and wrap with a half slice of bacon. If you like your poppers really meaty, you can use a whole slice of bacon, but I think 1/2 slice makes the perfect combination of meaty and cheesy.
Pop in the oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until the bacon is brown and crispy. I also make these in the air fryer. If making them in the air fryer you will want to make them in smaller batches. I cook about 6-7 peppers in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 11 minutes. They are delicious baked in the oven and in cooked in the air fryer.
- 10 Jalapeno Peppers
- 2 Blocks of Cream Cheese
- 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons Ranch Seasoning
- 10 Slices of Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. (You can also make these bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers in the air fryer. If using the air fryer, you will need to cook in batches at 400 degrees for 11 minutes.)
- Cut jalapenos in half, lengthwise. I like to cut off the stem, but that is optional. Scoop out all of the seeds with a spoon.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese and ranch seasoning. I use an electric mixer, but it is not necessary.
- Fill each jalapeno with cream cheese mixture.
- Cut bacon strips in half and wrap 1/2 piece of bacon around each pepper. If you like your poppers extra meaty you can use a whole slice of bacon.
- Place poppers on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!