An Autumn Wreath hanging on your front door, or in your entry way, is the perfect way to celebrate the fall season. In this DIY Autumn Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a beautiful fall wreath using an “Autumn Blessings” sign we found at Old Time Pottery.
This fall wreath is made using a 14 inch natural grapevine base and artificial fall flowers & foliage. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY FALL WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Autumn Blessings Sign – Old Time Pottery
- 3 Tan/Cream Sunflowers
- 2-3 Brown Roses
- Assorted Fall Greenery
- Assored Fall Flowers
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE AN AUTUMN WREATH VIDEO:
This gorgeous autumn wreath is such a stylish way to welcome fall! If you loved this DIY wreath be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, we invite you to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- How to Make an Elegant Fall Wreath
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall