This festive Christmas wreath is made on a grapevine base and is the perfect wreath to hang all season long. In this DIY Christmas Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a beautiful wreath that will bring classic elegance to your door this season.
This DIY Christmas Grapevine wreath is made using an 18 inch grapevine wreath base, red and white poinsettias, and pine and berry picks. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS CHRISTMAS WREATH:
- 18 Inch Grapevine Wreath Base
- Red and White Poinsettias (we found ours at Walmart)
- Pine and Berry Picks
- Winter Boxwood Bush
- Assorted Red and White Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS GRAPEVINE WREATH VIDEO:
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Adorable DIY Christmas Gnomes
- DIY Christmas Ball Wreath
- DIY Christmas Mailbox Swag
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell