Lanterns are a great way to add charm and style to your decor. I have several in my home and I love to decorate them for different holidays. Here is a beautiful DIY Lantern Centerpiece that is perfect to use this Christmas season.
Supplies Needed to Make a Lantern Centerpiece
- Lantern (Kirklands)
- 24 inch pine wreath (we used a snow flocked pine wreath) (Walmart)
- 3 red poinsettias (Hobby Lobby)
- 3 Beaded Ball Picks (Hobby Lobby)
- Gold Holly Leaves (Hobby Lobby)
- Red Berry & Pine Picks (Hobby Lobby)
- Gold & Red Ball Ornaments
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Wire Cutters
How to Make a Lantern Centerpiece Video
This DIY Lantern Centerpiece is a really beautiful way to spruce up your lantern for Christmas. It makes a stunning table centerpiece and is really and eye-catcher. If you decide to give this DIY Christmas project a try, let us know!
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: