Fabric flowers are so cute and can be used in so many ways. On a whim, we made these fabric flower pins to go on the aprons that we wear. I think they turned out really nice and I love the extra little bit of fun they add to our aprons. We have had so many people ask us over and over again how to make them. They are actually really easy and quick to make so we wanted to share with you. The best part about these easy fabric flowers is that there is no sewing involved! I think you will be pleasantly surprised at just how easy these no sew fabric flowers are!
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Various Fabrics – We use 4 different fabric patterns (you don’t need a ton of fabric, so scraps will work)
- Scissors or Rotary Cutter
- Hot Glue Gun/Glue
- Crystal Broach, Button, or Other Embellishment (Optional)
- Pin Backs or hair-bow clips if you are making into pins or hair-bows
For the type of fabric flowers that we are making, you will need 4 different sizes of cut fabric. You cut your first fabric square 5.5 inches width x 9 inches length, second piece of fabric will be 4.5 inches width x 9 inches length, third will be 4 inches width x 9 inches length, and fourth will be 3.5 inches wide x 9 inches long.
HOW TO MAKE A FABRIC FLOWER VIDEO:
Comment below and let us know if you try making these diy fabric flowers.
PIN FOR LATER!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Summer Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
- Easy DIY Hydrangea Ball Door Hanger
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell