A Fall Grapevine Wreath on your front door is an elegant and stylish way to decorate for autumn! In this DIY Fall Grapevine Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a gorgeous fall wreath using purple, gold, and sage green artificial flowers and beautiful fall foliage. This wreath is so eye catching and is an excellent way to spruce up your door during the fall months.
This fall grapevine wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and faux fall flowers. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A DIY FALL GRAPEVINE WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Purple Rose Bush
- 3 Gold Sunflower Stems
- 2 Sage Green Hydrangea Stems
- Fall Greenery Bush
- Assorted Fall Flowers & Foliage
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
HOW TO MAKE A FALL GRAPEVINE WREATH VIDEO:
This fall grapevine wreath is so elegant and eye catching! If you loved this DIY fall wreath be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Magnolia Leaf Wreath
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Dollar Tree Haul
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall