If you are crazy about all things farmhouse, then this DIY magnolia wreath is the perfect farmhouse wreath for you! I absolutely LOVE how realistic the magnolia leaves that I purchased at Hobby Lobby are. I use a 14 inch grapevine wreath as the base and approximately 1/2 to 2 bushes of magnolia leaves. Making this magnolia wreath yourself will save you quite a bit of money and the great thing about this wreath is it is simple to make and will last year after year!
What you will need for this DIY magnolia wreath:
- 14 inch grapevine wreath (Hobby Lobby)
- 1 & 1/2 to 2 bushes of artificial magnolia leaves (Hobby Lobby)
- Wired ribbons of your choice (Optional)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker (optional)
How To Make A Magnolia Wreath Video…
I hope you enjoyed this project! This wreath is so versatile and would make the perfect housewarming gift! You could add a ribbon of your choice to hang the wreath and it would look great.
If you would like to know more about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Club.
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Summer Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
- How to Make a Farmhouse Pig Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell