This DIY fall greenery wreath is a beautiful way to add natural charm to your home this autumn. In this fall wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a gorgeous wreath that is full of faux fall greenery and grasses.
This DIY Fall Greenery Wreath is made using a 14 inch natural grapevine base and is full of mixes faux greenery and has a loopy designer style bow. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY FALL GREENERY WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Ficus Leaves
- Assorted Fall Greenery & Berries
- 1.5 Inch Wired Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A DIY FALL GREENERY WREATH VIDEO:
This fall greenery wreath is so natural and pretty! It’s great for those of us who love a natural or farmhouse style decor. If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Happy Fall Y’all Wreath Tutorial
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall