Oh my goodness…how pretty is this sign from Walmart?! I think we paid around $3 for it, and it is the perfect size to put in a front door wreath! You don’t always have to make huge and extravagant door wreaths. Sometimes simple is just what you need, and that is exactly what this DIY front door wreath is; simple, pretty, and perfect for spring! We added a modern twist to the bow, and I am loving the way it turned out plus nearly all of the supplies we used came from Walmart, so it is pretty inexpensive to create!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY FRONT DOOR WREATH:
- 14 or 18 inch grapevine wreath – Hobby Lobby or Walmart
- “Home is Where My Heart Is” Sign – Walmart
- Pink Dahlia Stems – Walmart
- Artificial Roses, Peonies, Hydrangeas, or Flowers of Choice – Walmart
- Greenery (Walmart, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby)
- 5 inch Mesh Ribbon (Walmart)
- 2 & 1/2 inch Striped Ribbon (Walmart)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
How To Make a Front Door Wreath Video…
Leave us a comment and let us know what you think about this front door wreath!
If you would like to know more about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Club.
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Grapevine Bunny Wreath DIY
- DIY Paper Flowers Tutorial
- DIY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell