They say leopard print is the new black, and we could not agree more! This festive and fun Christmas wreath is filled with leopard print ribbon and ornaments, and has just the right amount of glitz and glam. In this DIY Leopard Print Christmas Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a fabulous wreath that will bring beauty to your door all holiday season long!
This DIY Leopard Print wreath is made using a 24 inch flocked pine wreath base and leopard, gold, and champagne accents. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS LEOPARD WREATH:
- 24 inch flocked pine wreath
- Leopard Print Ornaments (We purchased ours from Hobby Lobby)
- 3 Gold Poinsettias
- Assorted Gold Ball Ornaments
- 4 Gold Glitter Fern Picks
- Leopard Print Ribbon & Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A LEOPARD PRINT WREATH VIDEO:
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Adorable DIY Christmas Gnomes
- DIY Christmas Mailbox Swag
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell