A Pumpkin Wreath is a festive way to spruce up your door this season! This wreath is fun to make, and is full of vibrant fall flowers and greenery!
This DIY Pumpkin Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and has an assortment of fall flowers, greenery, berries, and is adorned with a hand-tied bow (here is a helpful hand tied bow tutorial.) Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY PUMPKIN WREATH:
- Grapevine Wreath (you can use 16″ or 18″)
- Pumpkin Sign
- Assorted Fall Flowers of Your Choice
- Fall Greenery
- Eucalyptus or Boxwood Bush
- Assorted Fall Greenery & Berries
- Fall Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to our exclusive GMH Pink Glue Skillet that we use!)
- Glue Sticks
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A DIY PUMPKIN WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY Pumpkin wreath is so vibrant and eye-catching! It’s a wonderful way to dress up your door this fall season. If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Happy Fall Y’all Wreath Tutorial
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall