Now is the time start decorating for fall and we have just the wreath to dazzle your door! This purple fall wreath is a modern and elegant way to add autumn charm to your home this season. In this DIY purple fall wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a stunning fall wreath that is sure to be an eye-catching addition to your fall decor!
This DIY Purple Fall Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of beautiful fall foliage, purple roses and hydrangeas, pine cones, fall berries, and a designer style bow. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY PURPLE FALL WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Purple Rose Bush
- Purple Hydrangea Bush
- Purple Fall Greenery
- Pine Cones
- (2) Sage Green Hydrangea Stems (Walmart or Michaels)
- Assorted Fall Greenery & Berries
- Assorted Fall Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A DIY PURPLE FALL WREATH VIDEO:
This modern fall wreath is so elegant and eye-catching! It’s a great way to jazz up your door this fall season. If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Happy Fall Y’all Wreath Tutorial
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall