A Snowman Wreath is a great way to add festive charm to your front door this winter! It is fun and whimsical and with a few tweaks it an be enjoyed all winter long!
This DIY Snowman Wreath is made using a 24 inch flocked pine wreath base, an adorable light weight snowman from Walmart, and assorted red and white accents. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SNOWMAN WREATH:
- 24 inch flocked pine wreath
- Snowman (Walmart)
- Merry Christmas Sign (Hobby Lobby)
- 3 Red Poinsettias Trimmed in White (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Red & White Ball Ornaments
- Extra Snow Picks (Optional)
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A SNOWMAN WREATH VIDEO:
This red and white snowman wreath is so adorable and full of charm! If you loved this DIY winter wreath be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: