This DIY Heart Wreath is made with all Dollar Tree materials, so not only is it easy to make, but it costs less than $9 to create.
I was checking out my local Dollar Tree to see what new Valentine’s Day goodies they had in stock, and I came across a wire heart wreath frame that I knew would make a pretty wreath, so I grabbed some pink deco mesh that they had in stock. They had two colors of the Valentine’s Day pink mesh, so I got both. The mesh is 6 inches wide and 5 yards per roll. I bought 6 rolls of the deco mesh. I think 4-6 rolls of the 5 yard mesh will work perfectly for this wreath, depending on how full and fluffy you want yours to be. We used what is called the “Ruffle Method” to make this mesh heart wreath. It is very simple! *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
Supplies Needed to Make a Valentine’s Day Wreath
- Metal Heart Wreath Frame (Dollar Tree)
- 4-6 Rolls (5 Yard Rolls) of 6 inch Deco Mesh (Dollar Tree)
- Glitter Heart Embellishments – Optional (Dollar Tree)
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Cutting Mat
How to Make a DIY Heart Wreath
I am really happy with the way this DIY Heart Wreath turned out! I am usually more of a floral wreath type gal, but I think this is fun and festive, and I love the way the bright pink really pops on my door! Let us know if you give this mesh heart wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make a Valentine’s Day Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell
- DIY Flower Monogram Letter Door Hanger