This pretty spring wreath is so easy to make and is the perfect way to welcome spring. It also makes a fabulous housewarming gift, Mother’s Day, or birthday gift. I love it because even though it is super easy to make, it is so beautiful and will last season after season.
You can make this wreath in any color combo, but I chose pink since spring is just around the corner. I recommend using artificial hydrangea stems for this wreath, rather than a bush of hydrangeas. You can use a bush, but I feel like for this particular design, that hydrangea stems work better (and look prettier). You also want to make sure that you save the leaves on the stems and don’t throw them away, because you will use them throughout the wreath. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SPRING WREATH:
- 18 Inch Grapevine Wreath (Michaels, Walmart, or Hobby Lobby)
- 4 Hydrangea Stems (Michaels, Walmart, or Hobby Lobby)
- Hydrangea Leaves (They will be attached to your Hydrangea Stems)
- Ecualyptus (Optional – Hobby Lobby)
- Pre-made Bow, Ribbon or Burlap (Michaels, Walmart, or Hobby Lobby)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker (Optional – If you want to make a bow)
Watch My How To Make a DIY Spring Wreath Video…
Leave us a comment and let us know what you think about this EASY DIY wreath idea!
If you would like to know more about making designer door wreaths, click here!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: