How to Make a Wreath – Instructions for making an easy and beautiful door wreath.
This pretty wreath is so easy to make and is the perfect Mother’s Day gift. It also makes a fabulous housewarming or birthday gift. I love it because even though it is super easy to make, it is so pretty and will last season after season.
You can make this in any color combo, but I chose pink since spring is just around the corner. I recommend using artificial hydrangea stems for this wreath, rather than a bush of hydrangeas. You can use a bush, but I feel like for this particular design, that hydrangea stems work better (and look prettier). You also want to make sure that you save the leaves on the stems and don’t throw them away, because you will use them throughout the wreath. This post may contain affiliate links to products I know and love.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE WREATH:
- 18 Inch Grapevine Wreath (Michaels, Walmart, or Hobby Lobby)
- 4 Hydrangea Stems (Michaels, Walmart, or Hobby Lobby)
- Hydrangea Leaves (They will be attached to your Hydrangea Stems)
- Ecualyptus (Optional – Hobby Lobby)
- Pre-made Bow, Ribbon or Burlap (Michaels, Walmart, or Hobby Lobby)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker (Optional – If you want to make a bow)
How To Make a Wreath Video…
Leave us a comment and let us know what you think about this EASY DIY wreath idea!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Grapevine Bunny Wreath DIY
- DIY Paper Flowers Tutorial
- DIY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell