Fall is just around the corner, and we got the cutest sign from Queen V Designs that we knew would be so perfect in a fall wreath! The sign has hand-painted animal print accents and I had the perfect matching ribbon on hand!
Watch the video below to see how to make a funky fall wreath using a welcome sign, decorative pumpkins, and leopard print ribbon. *Some links may lead to websites where I am an affiliate. Click [HERE] for my disclosure statement.*
Supplies needed to make this fall wreath:
- 14 inch grapevine wreath base
- Leopard Print Sign
- 2 Large Orange Sunflowers
- Assorted Fall Flower Bushes
- Teal Berries
- Fall Leaves
- Decorative Glitter Pumpkins (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Wired Ribbon – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker or click here for a hand tied bow tutorial.
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
This funky fall wreath is so pretty and FUN, and will definitely add personality to your door this fall season! If you want to learn to make designer quality wreaths, I highly encourage you to join Design With The Pros Club – You will not be disappointed! Let us know in the comments what you think about this DIY fall wreath.
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
This wreath is a favorite! I love it!