Fall is just around the corner, and we got the cutest sign from Queen V Designs that we knew would be so perfect in a fall wreath! The sign has hand-painted animal print accents and I had the perfect matching ribbon on hand!
Watch the video below to see how to make a funky fall wreath using a welcome sign, decorative pumpkins, and leopard print ribbon.
Supplies needed to make this fall wreath:
- 14 inch grapevine wreath base
- Welcome Sign – (Ours Came from Queen V Designs on Facebook)
- 2 Large Orange Sunflowers
- Assorted Fall Flower Bushes
- Teal Berries
- Fall Leaves
- Decorative Glitter Pumpkins (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Wired Ribbon – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
This funky fall wreath is so pretty and FUN, and will definitely add personality to your door this fall season! If you want to learn to make designer quality wreaths, I highly encourage you to join Design With The Pros Club – You will not be disappointed! Let us know in the comments what you think about this DIY fall wreath.
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How To Make a Fall Wreath Under $15
- How to Make a Modern Fall Wreath
- How to Make a Fabulous Fall Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell