These DIY Candy Cane Wreaths are so cute and easy to make! They are inexpensive and such a fun Christmas craft. You can dress them up, and decorate them in any style you like.
You can find the candy cane forms at Dollar Tree, and you only have to have ribbon to make them. We love to spruce our candy canes up a little, so we added extra ribbon and some fun picks and sprays, but the extras are completely optional. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
Supplies Needed to Make a DIY Christmas Cane Wreath
- Candy Cane Form (Dollar Tree)
- Wired Ribbon (About 6 Yards)
- Glue Sticks
- Glue Gun
- Additional Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow (Optional)
- Picks & Sprays (Optional)
- Zip Ties (Optional)
- Bowdabra Bow Maker (Only if Making an Additional Bow) – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a wreath bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Floral Wire (If Making a Bow)
Watch How to Make a Candy Cane Wreath Video Below
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: