A Snowman Wreath is the perfect wreath to enjoy all winter long. You can hang it for Christmas and don’t have to take it down until spring. In this DIY Snowman Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a fun snowman wreath that will bring cheer to your door all winter long!
This DIY Snowman wreath is made using a 24 inch flocked pine wreath base and black and white accents. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SNOWMAN WREATH:
- 24 inch flocked pine wreath
- Snowman Head
- 3 White Poinsettias
- Black Glitter Christmas Balls
- White Glitter Christmas Balls
- Pack of White Snowflake Ornaments
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
WATCH OUR HOW TO A SNOWMAN WREATH VIDEO:
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Adorable DIY Christmas Gnomes
- DIY Christmas Mailbox Swag
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell