An Easter Centerpiece is a fun and festive way to dress up your table this holiday. This table arrangement is so charming and easy to make, and can be enjoyed all spring season.
In the video below we will show you How to Make an Easter centerpiece using a wood container, faux flowers, and burlap bunnies. This arrangement will look so sweet on your table this spring. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS EASTER TABLE ARRANGEMENT:
- Wood Container (we found a cute wood and galvanized metal container at Walmart)
- Floral Foam
- Burlap Bunny Picks (Hobby Lobby)
- Decorative Eggs
- Pink Roses (or color of choice)
- Artificial Lamb’s Ear
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- 1.5″ or 2.5″ Wired Ribbon (Here is a tutorial on how to make a hand tied bow)
Watch Our How To Make An Easter Centerpiece Video….
I think this spring arrangement turned out so sweet, and it was so much fun to create. This can be made with any combinations of flowers you choose! You can remove the burlap bunnies and eggs and this table arrangement will be great to use all spring season. Let us know if you give this DIY spring Easter decor project a try and go here for another cute DIY spring table arrangement idea!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: