A Tulip Wreath is the PERFECT wreath for Spring! It’s vibrant, petty, and a great way to welcome warm weather! We have a DIY Tulip Wreath tutorial that you are sure to love.
This DIY Tulip Wreath is simple to make and it is an inexpensive way to dress up your door. We found beautiful tulips from Walmart for under $2 a bush. In the video below we show you how to make a Tulip Wreath for your door. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
Supplies Needed to Make a Tulip Wreath
- 14 inch Grapevine Wreath (Michaels Stores)
- Several Bunches of Tulips (We used approx. 10 bunches from Walmart at under $1.49 each
- Wire Cutters
- Glue gun or Glue Skillet
How to Make a Tulip Wreath Video
This DIY Tulip Wreath is so fun and pretty! It is eye-catching and the perfect way to decorate your door for spring. Since this wreath doesn’t cost a fortune to make, this is a great wreath to make for double doors. Let us know if you give this tulip wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell
- DIY Flower Monogram Letter Door Hanger