This Low Carb Almond Flour Pie Crust recipe is so delicious and easy to make. It is a fabulous alternative to sugar packed traditional pie crusts. It has a great texture and is a nice, flaky crust. I’m not a dedicated food blogger, but I do like to share recipes that my family and I enjoy, so I wanted to share this recipe with you.
Pin This Recipe For Later!
This is a recipe that our whole family loves, the kids included. We don’t do a ton of sugar or refined carbs in our house, so this low carb pie crust allows us to enjoy a “sweet” treat, without splurging on carbs. My No-Bake Lemon Dessert goes great in this pie crust, and I also make a delicious low carb cheesecake using this recipe as the crust! *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
- 2 1/2 Cups of Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup of Sweetener (I used Erythritol)
- 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoonful of Salt
- 1 Teaspoonful of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 inch round pie plate.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together dry ingredients (almond flour, salt, and sweetener).
- Add egg, vanilla extract, and melted butter to the mixture, and continue to mix well. You want to mix until the mixture forms a “dough ball”. (I use a KitchenAid Mixer.)
- Press dough mixture into greased pie plate and poke holes with a fork so that the pie crust doesn’t bubble up.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- After baking, fill your pie crust with desired filling.