Wreath making is so much fun, and it’s even more fun when you have all the tools and materials you need to create your beautiful wreaths. Here are some great Gift Ideas for Wreath Makers that any wreath maker is sure to love! *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [
] for our disclosure statement.* HERE
– Every wreath maker needs a pair of high quality, heavy duty Heavy Duty Wire Cutters wire cutters for cutting stems and wire.
Glitter Blast Spray – Diamond Dust Glitter Spray by Krylon is perfect for adding a little extra sparkle and “wow” factor to your wreaths!
– Wreath Making can be a little messy, so a good apron is a must-have. This Apron floral apron is perfect for keeping glue and glitter off of your clothing.
– A Glue Skillet glue skillet is easily my very favorite wreath making tool. It helps make wreath making much easier and allows you to have your hands free to create beautiful designs.
– A Cutting Mat Cutting mat is a great tool to have if you want to make wreaths with a lot of ribbon or mesh.
– With a Steel Pix Machine Steel Pix machine, you can attach metal picks to the ends of greenery and florals. It is great for those who have a hard time using wooden picks or attaching greenery directly into wreaths.
– Bow Makers can make creating beautiful bows for your wreaths so much easier if you are having a hard time making them by hand, and the Bowdabra Bow Maker Bowdabra Bow Maker is simple to learn and inexpensive.
– Every Wreath Lady needs a Wreath Lady T-Shirt “Wreath Lady” T-shirt to wear proudly!
– The Pro Bow – The Hand Bow Maker “Pro Bow” is another excellent tool for making beautiful bows. This one is a little pricier that Bowdabra, but it is a favorite by many wreath makers!
– As a wreath maker you can never have enough ribbon, right?! This is an excellent deal on this Wired Ribbon 4 pack of burlap ribbon! – A Extra Large Silicone Mat large silicone mat is the perfect way to protect your counter or table from glue burns. This is a must-have for wreath makers who work with hot glue!
– A Rotary Cutter rotary cutter is a must have for making mesh wreaths. It helps to make the process quicker and easier.
– This 54 inch Wreath Stand Wreath Stand is perfect for making and displaying your wreaths on.
Wreath Signs – Wreath Signs make your wreaths really “POP” and Jane’s Front Door Decor has a collection of beautiful wreath signs that any wreath maker will be crazy about! A Few More Gift Ideas…
Wood Burning Tool – If you make deco mesh wreaths, then you know how badly the mesh can fray and ravel. A wood burning tool help to minimize fraying.
– Cutting ribbon can be brutal on scissors, so a heavy duty pair of Fabric Scissors fabric scissors is a must when making wreaths!
– The EZ Bow Maker EZ Bow Maker is another great bow maker. You can make beautiful, full wreath bows with this handy tool!
– We use a staple gun to wire on wreath signs and attachments. A Staple Gun staple gun is a must have for making designer wreaths!
This gift guide for wreath makers is full of fun goodies that will help with making stunning wreaths. Let us know if we left anything off the list!
If you loved this post, be sure to check out: